Industrial Sales Manager - Foundry
CARBO - Remote Position, TX
CARBO is seeking to fill the full time position of Industrial Sales Manager- Foundry in the Midwest Region.
The Industrial Sales Manager will be the lead point of contact for all matters related to their customers. While building and maintaining strong long-term customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned customers.
- Build and maintain strong long-term customer relationships with customers, including distributors.
- Negotiate contracts and sales agreements to insure fulfillment of the business plan.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Ensure delivery of products and services per the customer requirements.
- Ensure a positive experience for customers.
- Further develop business with current clients and identify potential clients.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Attend industry sales and trade conferences.
- Collaborate with all team members.
- Performs other related duties and/or special projects as required.
The successful candidate must have:
- BS in Engineering or related Foundry field or 5+ years of industrial sales experience preferred
- Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF) schools/participation preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong ability to problem solve and create options and solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Frequent travel and ability to travel on short notice. Preferred location close to a regional or international airport.Valid driver’s license