STIMPRO matrix acidizing analysis software
The STIMPRO matrix acidizing design and analysis software enables the design, simulation and analysis of acid injection treatments below the fracture initiation pressure.
Reduce treatment costs, increase production, improve economics
The unique features and powerful capabilities of the STIMPRO system allow quick design, analysis and optimization of acid jobs. The system facilitates modifications during job execution and assists in performing a complete post-job analysis. This allows you to lower treatment costs, increase production and improve economics for your acidizing treatments.
Industry-leading power to model all phases of acid jobs
As the industry's most complete tool for all phases in matrix acidizing work, the STIMPRO system provides a customer-tailored acid/additive library, easy-to-use wellbore data entries, reservoir and mineralogy descriptions, and excellent reporting capabilities. The fully integrated acidizing model is programmed for both carbonates and sandstones.
Multi-layered reservoirs, deviated and horizontal wells
The software models wellbore hydraulics, complicated geochemical reactions and heat transfer between the wellbore, reservoir and fluids. It can be used to simulate multi-layered reservoirs in deviated or horizontal wells.
Our software also has the ability to monitor the evolving skin factor during job execution as well as graphically show the predicted clean-up.
Analysis with real-time data
The STIMPRO system collects treatment data in real time for job analysis, giving you a better understanding of the well’s response to stimulation and facilitating the optimization of future treatments.
Screen shots taken of STIMPRO software in use.
- Complete matrix acid design, simulation and scheduling
- Online graphics and reports include interface for production forecasting/matching and economic analysis
- Real-time pressure data matching
- Transient pressure and skin calculation
- Comprehensive acid/additive database
- Preloaded libraries of stimulation fluids, lithologies and formations
- Paccaloni plots for treatment monitoring
- Foam and filter cake modeling and scheduling
- Helps ensure effectiveness of stimulation design
- Provides real-time analysis to allow re-design of stimulation program at any point in well life
- Delivers continual monitoring of treatment effectiveness
- Helps increase production flow and reduces treatment costs
- Provides access to candidate stimulation fluids and acid/additives
- Enables precise carbonate acidizing and wormhole modeling
- Aids in enhancing future stimulation programs