GROUNDGUARD prefabricated liner
The GROUNDGUARD prefabricated liner creates an impermeable protective layer between the environment and hazardous fluids commonly found in oil and gas, mining and industrial sites. GROUNDGUARD provides protection against leaks or spills from tanks, pipes and other vessels—simplifying or eliminating the need for remediation.
Highly cost-effective temporary and permanent site protection
The GROUNDGUARD liner features our proprietary modified polyurea coating technology applied with a state-of-the-art automated process to ensure the highest level of consistency and coverage per square foot. It maintains impermeability and puncture resistance under exposure to harsh UV and weather extremes, resulting in a long lifespan with minimal maintenance requirements.
Only a single layer of the liner is required instead of multiple layers of HDPE. And it lays flatter for an easier installation than alternative liners, reducing trip hazards and improving site safety and spill containment.
Flexible, reusable and recyclable
The GROUNDGUARD liner is flexible and durable so it can be transported and reused multiple times for a variety of applications. It can be easily cleaned and trimmed to smaller sizes for subsequent applications. The liner can be used with multiple berm materials such as plastic, secondary containment, PVC and timber. It contains no VOCs and is chemically inert, which makes it safe and fully recyclable.
The durability and performance of our revolutionary liner has been proven in more than 36,000 installations globally. Should a spill occur on the liner, it is contained and can be cleaned easily, avoiding a reportable incident, costly remediation and negative publicity.
The liner can be sized to fit individual equipment, such as:
- Temporary secondary containment for tanks
- Permanent secondary containment
- Containment tail ponds
- Entire work sites
- Geotextile material coated with an impermeable layer of proprietary modified polyurea
- State-of-the-art, automated application process ensures a consistent layer of durable protection
- Engineered and tested to resist tearing, puncturing and most chemicals
- Customize size, color and thickness to fit any application
- Lasts longer than HDPE to provide industry-leading environmental protection from spills
- Lays flat for easy installation
- Durable under heavy truck traffic
- Maintenance-free, easily cleaned and reused on multiple sites
- Highest customer satisfaction due to design flexibility and fast turnaround on custom orders